Welcome to Decade of the Weeping Willow

"Decade of the Weeping Willow" is a blog about traumatic events that I have won victory over, a diary of my achievements massive or not, shining some light on my poetic side, and so forth. I am very capricious, so expect the unexpected while reading my words and prepare for bluntness to be present. This aside I certainly hope you will learn many lessons and have many laughs along the journeys that I have! Thank you and Father Bless!

Kimberly R. Murphy

Total Statistics

Who I Am: Take It or Leave It!

My photo
Hacksneck, Virginia, United States

Profile:

Hi and welcome! I'm Kimberly Murphy. My friends call me Kim but I perfer Kimberly instead. I am a twenty two year old college student at Eastern Shore Community and I am on the prowl for my major. My family mean the world to me, despite the fact that I am just beginning to know them. My friends are great and I consider them apart of the family. My religion is Christian. I have no denomination because I attend various types of churches. I am Bisexual. I am not your average woman in America. I am not ready to settle down, marry or to have children. Instead my focus is on my education and rebuilding my life. I am free spirited, caring, kind of serious with a sarcastic, dry, and witty sense of humor. I am definitely a prankster. I am introverted and extroverted once I warm up to people. I am daring, a risk taker, and I am a very stubborn individual. I am very strong. Nothing keeps me down. I am very intelligent and love learning new things every day. I view life as a pathway full of learning, experiencies, and loving others. I am optimistic. On occasions I can be a pessimistic, but it never lasts long. I love nature and animals the most. Gardening is one of my relaxing moments, besides reading a god encouraging and inspirational novel. I am calm and not very talkitive sometimes. There have been times where others wish I would be silent though. Overall I am simply me and always changing for the best.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

"Her Beauty"

Her beauty leaves me in awe,
All of the time,
How I long for her to be mine,
How she makes my heart stall!

Her smile makes my heart skip a beat,
How her touch is so unique,
Her soul so sweet,
She definitely knocked me off of my feet!

Her long hair covers me while I'm laying beside her,
I can't hide my love from her,
As I snuggle closer to warm her,
This woman is a heart warmer!

Author: Kimberly R. Murphy


No comments:

Post a Comment