Welcome to Decade of the Weeping Willow

"Decade of the Weeping Willow" is a blog about traumatic events that I have won victory over, a diary of my achievements massive or not, shining some light on my poetic side, and so forth. I am very capricious, so expect the unexpected while reading my words and prepare for bluntness to be present. This aside I certainly hope you will learn many lessons and have many laughs along the journeys that I have! Thank you and Father Bless!

Kimberly R. Murphy

Total Statistics

Who I Am: Take It or Leave It!

My photo
Hacksneck, Virginia, United States

Profile:

Hi and welcome! I'm Kimberly Murphy. My friends call me Kim but I perfer Kimberly instead. I am a twenty two year old college student at Eastern Shore Community and I am on the prowl for my major. My family mean the world to me, despite the fact that I am just beginning to know them. My friends are great and I consider them apart of the family. My religion is Christian. I have no denomination because I attend various types of churches. I am Bisexual. I am not your average woman in America. I am not ready to settle down, marry or to have children. Instead my focus is on my education and rebuilding my life. I am free spirited, caring, kind of serious with a sarcastic, dry, and witty sense of humor. I am definitely a prankster. I am introverted and extroverted once I warm up to people. I am daring, a risk taker, and I am a very stubborn individual. I am very strong. Nothing keeps me down. I am very intelligent and love learning new things every day. I view life as a pathway full of learning, experiencies, and loving others. I am optimistic. On occasions I can be a pessimistic, but it never lasts long. I love nature and animals the most. Gardening is one of my relaxing moments, besides reading a god encouraging and inspirational novel. I am calm and not very talkitive sometimes. There have been times where others wish I would be silent though. Overall I am simply me and always changing for the best.

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Please Tell Me

Please tell me how my life got this way,
Where I fell down on my knees to pray.

Please tell me how my heart got filled with so much anger,
How I fell in love with a stranger,
How I put my own life in danger.

Lord, tell me please,
I'm down on my knees,
Make my pain cease,
Lord, tell me please.

Please tell me how I got this way,
Where my heart always has to pray.

Please tell me how You could wash away my sin,
Make my life begin.

How can You love me this much,
How can You win my soul by Your touch.

Lord, tell me please,
I'm down on my knees,
Make the old me cease,
Lord, tell me please.

You gave me a voice to sing of Your praise,
These are the gifts I will cherish all of my days,
Always,
Shall I sing of Your praise,
For indeed I was saved!

All because of You,
Lord, all because of You!


Author: Kimberly R. Murphy
Date: January 3, 2010